Monday, July 24, 2006

Do you feel good today?

I feel good.. Alhamdulillah.. Muaz my son at the age of 1 1/2 year has shown his talent in getting down from his baby cot with the railing up himself.. ok, you can't stop it you've just got to deal with it.. so, I lower down the railing to make it much easier for him.. I don't want him to fall down while doing the stunt himself! What a boy! Well, if you think your daughter is naughty enough, wait until you have a boy! I'll snap the photo of him doing the stunt one day! Wafa also are getting naughtier now! influenced by Muaz la tu.. nanti kita hantar gambar baru ok!

I packed some cakes to office.. for my friends to taste.. only two of them around to taste.. result? 1:1.. Aida doesn't like it but Noorul loves it and ordered one for Friday! Ok la.. but, honestly I love the cake too.. I thought they are delicious.. well, rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain kan..

Today I got the chance to listen to this song created by a group of guys yang unhappy with Siti's announcement last Monday.. and it is kelakar giler! the music arrangement was good and they sing it dengan selambanya! I love it soo much that I share it with a bunch of special people! Sajer jer nak hiburkan hati! You should listen to them especially the backup singer!!!

Ok people! got to leave early today.. I'll see you tomorrow.. until then, take great care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home